Thursday, April 21, 2011

I'm on a boat!

So, I'm on a boat, it's awesome!!! I've slept 30 minutes in the last 36 hours.. but it's all okay. This hotel is not expensive, has a Tennenyaki resturaunt and I was nice to the lady at the front desk and she bumped me up from a regular room to the boat suite for no extra cost! I'll post some pics, but I'm writing this from my own private boat deck looking out on lake victoria. I was out here working while the sun set, and I wish I was here for more than one night... maybe on the way back :) I'm in Mwanza, the second largest city in Tanzania, and tomrrow it's an 8 hour drive to Tabora. So it's time for my meeting (several hour conference call with NYC) and then I'm going to finally get my shower and a non-airport/airplane meal!

No comments:

Post a Comment